- National Bible Week, which includes The International Day of the Bible
- The Weekly Prayer Breakfast
- A monthly column written exclusively for the National Bible Association, titled “Biblical Wisdom for Better Living” by Admiral Barry Black the current Chaplain of the U.S. Senate and formerly head of all U.S. Chaplains of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Working with the US press, Radio talk shows and local radio stations and TV guest appearances
- The John M. Templeton Biblical Values Award honoring outstanding businessmen in the US, who use the Bible in their daily lives for guidance and wisdom.
- Military Chaplains Award – known as the Witherspoon Award
The National Bible Association members are those of the Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish faiths, all joined together for the sole purpose to “Encourage Everyone to Read the Bible…whatever version“…….for the wisdom, inspiration, and guidance found there.
National Bible Association Presents Free Monthly “Biblical Wisdom” for Better Living from Admiral Barry Black – current – Chaplain of the U.S. Senate and formerly head of all U.S. Chaplains of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
To Sign up Please Send your e-mail address to:
We are celebrating our 77th National Bible Week the week of November 18-24 to honor God’s Word. The US Catholic Council of Bishops has designated this week also for all US Catholic churches to celebrate God’s Word.
Join us and others around the world, as we celebrate the Bible and participate with us as we honor the scriptures through the International Day of the Bible on Sunday November 18th, 2018.